The Eight Significant Advantages of Napping (per the professors):
- Napping improves mood - makes you feel better
- Napping improves performance - makes you more productive
- Napping is no cost - no expensive clothes or equipment needed
- Napping is no sweat - no shower needed
- Napping is self prescribed - no doctor’s orders needed
- Napping is non-fattening - you cannot eat while napping
- Napping is a non-invasive procedure - no one does anything to you
- Napping has no dangerous side effects - unless you are driving
Personally, napping tends to make me sluggish the rest of the day (or I forget to turn on an alarm and I end up sleeping unintentionally for hours on end). I know for others, a nap invigorates and refreshes the mind and body for the rest of the day.
So what say you to naps? Yay or nay?